First novelty 2023 at Ducati, the Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini. A limited edition of 630 + 63 units of the superlative roadster. Bodywork and colors are inspired by the Huracán STO. Owners of « Lambo » will be able to access a special numbered series of 63 fully customizable copies.
This is the first novelty from Ducati for 2023 and it is above all a limited series that we will probably never meet on the road. It bears the number 63, like the one worn in MotoGP by Francesco Bagnaia, and is also displayed from €63,000, or 2.98 times the price of the « basic » Streetfighter V4 at €21,090. His essay here.
For this price, the Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini is based on the V4 S of 2023 which receives some evolutions. This Streetfighter V4 Lamborghini represents the second collaboration between the brand of supercars and that of the motorcycles of Bologna. On the color side, it takes up the codes of the Huracan STO. We then find an exclusive citrus green and red paint. The Streetfighter retains its bestial side (without reaching that of the Streetfighter V4 SP, radical!) and this color brings it novelty, not necessarily discretion… That said, a « Lambo » is not fundamentally discreet, it It performs to the extreme and it’s made to be seen, nothing to do with an Aston Martin for example.
Ducati Streetfighter V4 S Lamborghini: the essential information
- Design and colors inspired by the Lamborghini Huracan STO
- Specific forged rims, titanium rear nut
- Specific tank surround design
- All of the bodywork, fins, revised to resemble the elements of the Supercar
- Levers and foot controls in aluminum, lightened, cut in the mass
- Carbon fiber parts
- Akrapovic titanium exhaust line, carbon end cap
- Specific key, revised dashboard display, etc.
- 208 hp, 123 Nm, 178 kg dry
- 630 numbered copies with certificate of authenticity
- 63 exclusive copies reserved for Lamborghini owners and which can accentuate the personalization
- Clothing line and matching helmets.
- From €63,000